Thursday 2 October 2014

10 Year Celebration Memories.

Here are a collection of our favourite memories from our time at Phoenix so far.


My best thing about Phoenix was starting Year 4.  I met new friends . Chloe.

MY FAVOURITE MEOMRY IN PHOENIX WAS IN YEAR 1 WHEN I MET MY TEACHER MRS GRAYDON . ELLIE-MAE.

My favourite memory at Phoenix was in Year 5 when Miss Sinnamon took us to Lagan Valley swimming pool and we all had fun. Katy.

My favourite memory was in P4. We had an end of year water fight and it was so fun.  We all got drenched from head to toe. It was the best water fight I ever had.  Caleb.

The best memory I had in Phoenix is starting P1 and meeting new friends and the teacher Mrs Graydon she was really kind. Rachel.

My favourite memory at Phoenix is having a water fight in P4.  We drenched Miss Major.  It was one of my favourite water fights ever. Stefan.

My favourite memory in Phoenix was in Year 4. We had a water fight. We got bins and a hose and water guns and we soaked Miss Major and Eddie.  Aimee.

My favourite memory at Phoenix so far has to be in Year 2 when our teacher was off having a baby and we had Miss Hurson.  On her last day everyone was crying and we got some treats.  Emma.

My favourite memory at Phoenix was our water fight with Miss Major . Charlie.

My favourite moment at school is having water fight with Miss Major. Matthew.

My favourite moment was playing the recorder with Miss Sinammon. Keegan.

My favourite moment was when I first joined Phoenix and Year 1 was that I got 2 new friends, Nikola and Matthew.

My favourite moment was when I met my first friends in P1.  His name was Stefan and he helped me out a lot. Codie.

My favourite moment was when I came to this school and I had friends on the first day. Reece.

My favourite moment was when I started Year 1. I was so nervous but when I had a little look around I felt like I has at home. Molly.

My favourite memory is when I started school in P1.  It was scary at first when I didn’t know anybody.  A couple days later I made new friends,  Molly and Charlie. Emma.

My favourite memory of Phoenix was in Year 1 when I made friends with Rachel and Emma.  Ellie.

My favourite memory is meeting my friends in Year One. Emily.

My favourite memory was having the water fight in Year 4. Calum.

My favourite memory was in Year 1 when I got to meet my new teacher and to meet my new friends.

My favourite memory is when we had a water fight in Year 4 and when Mr Black took a bucket of water and threw it at us. Nikola.

My favourite memory is my first day in Phoenix. I met new friends and my teacher.  Joshua.

My favourite memory was meeting all the teachers. Louise.

My favourite memory of Phoenix is all the great PE we have had in the playground. Nathan.



2 comments:

  1. there was a group of Vikings called the berserkers and the reason they got this name was because they were clean mad. joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. People think all vikings were fierce but some settled in with the other people and some were explorers

    ReplyDelete